Auctions for free stuff at Listia.com

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Lots of Seven's

Lots of Sevens

A new blogging friend, had this on her blog so I copied & pasted it. And put my own answers on it. First of all there are 7 of us...

7 THINGS I PLAN TO DO BEFORE I DIE

Raise my children

Go to Hawaii

See the world

Go on a cruise

Go to Australia

Go to Cabo

Go to Gordon Ramsey's restaurant (I've been in the same valley for life)


7 THINGS I CAN DO

organize stuff

cut hair

cook

write with left hand

Draw

Shop for bargains

Crochet

7 THINGS I CANNOT DO

Chase after children

drive a clutch

swallow pills

put a screen back in a window

walk a dog

sky dive

knit socks

7 THINGS THAT ATTRACT ME TO THE OPPOSITE SEX

Eyes

dark hair

teeth

hands

smell

personality

has a job

7 THINGS I SAY MOST OFTEN

Get up!

Time for dinner

Let's go!

Maybe!

Give me a hug

I love you!

Good night!

7 CELEBRITY ADMIRATIONS

Johnny Depp

Angelia Jolie

Kate Beckinsale

Christian Slater

Kiefer Sutherland

Jennifer Aniston

Gwen Stefani

7 FAVORITE FOODS

Pizza Hut

Sweet & Sour Chicken

baby back ribs at Chilis

Arbys roast beef

Baked Salmon

Shrimp

Caesar Salad w chicken



7 PEOPLE WHO NEED TO DO THIS

Diana

April

anyone who visits my blog

Sonya

My cousin, Janice

my neighbor

If Jill has time too

No comments: